This news has circulating around the PHP Community for a few days already – posting it here for record purposes.
As a php web developer, you should know that php is probably the language that has the biggest code repository. So no matter what module you want to include in your project there should be an open source solution.
This can help in various ways, but just in case you can’t think of one, here I put a few :
- Open source is worked by many people, so the result is for sure better than one man’s work
- You can have free updates to your code, while otherwise you should code the updates each time something new comes up
- You save development time while your project is getting better
Anyway, after many years as a web developer, I’ve compiled a list of php classes that can be easily integrated in any project and I am regularly use.
- For sending emails – phpMailer
- User manipulation
- Fetching RSS Feeds – magpie rss
- Geotargeting – maxmind
- Data mining – htmlSQL (i can’t wait to use this!!! )
- Templating System
- WYSIWYG Editor – my favorite! – tinyMCE
Click here for the entire article.
Hello dear sir,
now i am a php student i want to develop so i need some projects on which i can easily work please send me some projects
Hi,I want to be a webside devloper.I want that i’m do everything what other want so please send me some difficult projects which make me perfect.
Hello dear sir,
now i am a php student i want to develop so i need online projects on which i can easily work please send me some projects. how can start project..
i am student of php and i want to develop i want to make a project
plz send me some projects for my help i am vary thankful 2 u