Here is a long guide to arrays in PHP.
Here is yet another article of Fast PHP Articles Series. Today we are going to discuss ARRAYS. We will learn its syntax, its different types, the different built-in Array functions that help to perform different tasks related to Arrays quickly and different practical examples explaining the use of Arrays in PHP.
By the end of this article you should be able to ,
- Define Arrays
- Use different types of Arrays
- Use different Built-in functions related to Arrays e.g list(), each(), var_dump, print_r, var_export()
- Write basic as well as complex php code using Arrays.
- Working with multidimensional arrays
- Understanding Foreach loop with the help of different examples